Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ummm...Yeah it has been forever

It has been way too long since I blogged!!!! The reason? Laziness, work, not feeling like I had anything to write about, Facebook for some reason seems easier...oh let me count the excuses. :-) So here is what has been happening in my life. - Both of my sisters got married in the Spring to awesome guys. So get this...Chrystal married a Chris, Brittney married a Spencer (my brother's name), and Spencer is married to a Krystal. - This summer I visited Spencer's family is Albuquerque, NM. My nieces are so dang cute!!! I then flew to San Diego to visit Chrystal and Chris. I got to do a little house shopping with them which was fun! Also my sister is so sweet and got me some cute tops for work. - School has started back up and I am once again at Mullen Elementary. I also am at Parkside Middle School one day a week. - Still love serving in Young Women's. - I went to Time Out For Women with a group of friends. My favorite parts were the singing by Mercy River, songs Michael McLean's production of "Threads", and the talk by Heidi Swinton (the author of President Monson's biography). Pretty exciting huh? :-)

No comments: