Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top Ten Songs

My friend Marne listed her top 10 songs and I thought it was a cool idea! Marne - Hope you don't mind. Just remember that imitation is the best kind of compliment :-)

So here they are in random order... (Don't they say this during the Miss America pageant when announcing the finalists?....I digress)

1. Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan - This is my ring tone and how I feel sometimes. OK, a lot of the time.
2. Defying Gravity from the "Wicked" Soundtrack - All I have to say is WOW! It is even better in person.
3. Pary in the USA by Miley Cyrus - Definitely her best song and Cat agrees with me. It makes me wanna dance.
4. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield - Her voice is unique and I really like it.
5. It's Your Life by Francesca Battistelli - The lyrics are amazing and so true.
6. Seasons of Love from the "Rent" Soundtrack - It's a classic.
7. Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson - She has an amazing voice and is the best American Idol. Well, Carrie Underwood is right up there.
8. Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson - Another classic song.
9. You Belong With Me/Fearless by Taylor Swift - "You Belong With Me" was my ringtone and I can't listen to "Fearless" without feeling like I can do anything.
10. Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble - If only all guys could sing like him. The world would be a better place.

No comments: