Sunday, October 11, 2009

Japan Here I Come!!!!


I found out this week that my family is going to Japan next summer!!!!! It is my obachan's (grandma) 100th B-day next year and so we are going over to celebrate. She is pictured above and isn't she just so cute. I haven't been to Japan since I was nine and my dad hasn't been back for about 15 years. It is going to be so fun seeing family members (I've gotta learn how to pronounce their names!) and touring the country. I was planning a trip to Italy in the summer, but can't afford to do both. Italy will just have to wait, cuz I'm goin' to my homeland :-)

2 comments:

Janene said...

That is exciting. I hope you have a great time!

Jenni Terry said...

Jealous!! I want to go there someday - but I'll probably go to Korea 1st, since that's where the hubby served a mission!